Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
- £4,000 overnight cash cover (£40,000 valuables)
- 4mm Solid steel electrically welded body
- 8mm anti-bludgeon door fitted with advanced electronic lock
- Chrome plated bolt cups
- Soft foam insert protects valuables from damage
- Fully lined interior
- Motion sensitive Interior light included in all models
- Suitable for rear or floor fixing – Bolts supplied
- Batteries, Installation and operating instructions included
- Colour – Metallic Dark Grey RAL7001