External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Protection period for passports, insurance details and documents from fire and heat damage
THE PHOENIX WORLD CLASS VERTICAL FIRE FILE series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data† in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most nstandard floors without the need for supporting.
• FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
• FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) – 120 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and data if optional FSDPI08 is used.
• FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, USB's, memory sticks and hard drives.
• COLOUR – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
• WATER RESISTANCE – Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.***
• DROP TEST – Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
• LOCKING – FS2270K – Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys. FS2270E– Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display, dual control, hidden code & scrambled code that can be programmed as standard. FS2270F – Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints.
• CAPACITY – Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
*** Does not protect against water submersion ** Internal dimensions for the drawers † When using Phoenix FSDPI08
* Ratings are approximate only and may vary due to area conditions and location. Please check with your underwriter.