External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Protection period for passports, insurance details and documents from fire and heat damage
Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File FS2254E 4 Drawer Filing Cabinet with Electronic Lock
- The Phoenix Vertical Fire File FS2250 series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for support.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER): 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA): 60 minutes fire protection for digital media to MTC-DIP120-60DM
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA): 90 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and digital media if optional FSDPI08 is used.
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high Security plunger lock that operates independently on each drawer. This allows for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- CAPACITY: Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- DROP TEST: Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- WATER RESISTANT: Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.***