External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix World Class Lateral Fire File FS2412K 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet with Key Lock
- The Phoenix World Class Fire File FS2410 series offers unrivalled protection and capacity for documents and data in a stylish modern lateral filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for supporting.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER): Tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 - 60 Paper standard, providing 1 hour fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA): 1 Hour fire protection for Computer tapes and digital media when stored in optional FSDPI09
- WATER RESISTANT: Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses
- LOCKING: Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen fingerprint lock with clear LED display with internal alarm, dual control, hidden code, scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with 128 fingerprints.
- CAPACITY: Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails.
- DROP TEST: Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.