Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Vela Home & Office SS0803E Size 3 Security Safe with Electronic Lock
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Recommended for overnight cash cover of £1,000 cash or £10,000 valuables.*
- LOCKING: The SS0800E has an advanced 'user friendly' electronic locking with high security anti-tamper or bounce solenoid locking system. For added peace of mind these safes are fitted with a key override facility (2 keys supplied).
- CONSTRUCTION: Vela safes supplied as standard with twin live locking bolts and concealed internal hinges for increased security
- FIXING: Ready prepared for fixing to the floor or wall, with fixing bolts supplied for brick walls or concrete floors
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant Metallic Graphite paint.