External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix SS0991K Under Counter Note Deposit Safe with Key Locks
- The SS0991K is ideal for retail environments where there is a need to safely store notes from the till drawer, without staff having access. The unit is also portable so that it can be unlocked from the counter and taken to the cash office for secure sorting.
- LOCKING: Fitted with two key locks each supplied with two keys. One lock secures the unit to the base try, the second lock releases the stored notes.
- DEPOSIT FACILITY: Note deposit facility (Not suitable for coins).
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Under counter mounting plate with key release. Allows unit to be removed from the counter and emptied in a secure cash room.
- CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of solid steel plate.
- FIXING: Supplied with a fixing plate and fixings to secure to an under counter.
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.