External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Lacerta GS8000K 1 Gun Safe with 2 Key Locks
- The Phoenix Lacerta Series is a range of high quality gun safes designed for the secure storage of guns.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Tested to British Standard BS7558/92. 100% Police Approved.
- NO. OF GUNS: Storage of 1 gun
- LOCKING: Two high security 7 lever locks supplied with two double bitted keys.
- CONSTRUCTION: Galvanised steel body and door. High density foam divider and floor mat.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for fixing to the floor or wall, with fixing bolts supplied for brick walls or concrete floors
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality durable Metallic Graphite paint.