External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix KC Series 42 Hook Key Cabinet with Electronic Push Shut Latch Mechanism Lock
- A series of high quality Key Cabinets ranging from 42 hooks up to 600 hook units.
- LOCKING: Cabinets are manufactured with a high quality electronic code lock, programmable with users own 4 digit code with the added feature of Push shut latch mechanism.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Each unit comes with adjustable hook bars and number labels to suit. The 400 and 600-hook units are double door cabinets.
- FIXING: The cabinets have pre-drilled fixing holes for wall mounting.
- FINISH: Finished in a high quality durable powder coated finish.