Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Diamond Deposit HS1091ED Size 1 High Security Euro Grade 1 Deposit Safe with Electronic Lock
- The Phoenix Diamond Deposit is designed for the safe deposit of large quantities of cash, without the normal reduction in security protection normally associated with deposit safes. Ideal for retail stores, garage forecourts, banks and financial institutes
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Tested to the prestigious European EN1143-2:2014 Security standard, Grade D1 (ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of £10,000 or valuables cover of £100,000.
- APPROVALS: UK Police approved (Seccured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- LOCKING: Fitted with high security VdS class I electronic lock with time delay function.
- DRAWER DEPOSIT: The drawer deposit is secured by multiple locking bolts and locked with a high security double bitted VdS class 1 keylock.
- CONSTRUCTION: Double wall composite construction, anti drill plates and re-locker protection for the door provide a safe of great strength.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
* Ratings are approximate only and may vary due to area conditions and location. Please check with your underwriter.