External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Keysure KC0502K 50 Hook Deep Plus Key & Padlock Key Cabinet with Key Lock
- The Keysure Automotive key cabinets have been designed to accommodate larger keys or bunches of keys by spacing the hooks out further, which make them ideal for the motor trade or automotive industry where longer key hook widths are needed.
- LOCKING: Cabinets are manufactured with a high quality cylinder key lock supplied with 2 keys.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Each unit comes complete with adjustable hook bars, key tabs, key rings, number labels to suit the hook bars and removable control indexes.
- FIXING: The cabinets have pre-drilled fixing holes for wall mounting.
- FINISH: Finished in a high quality durable powder coated finish.