External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Keysure KC0302E 100 Hook Deep Key Cabinet with Electronic Code Lock
- The Keysure Deep Key Cabinets have been designed to accommodate larger or more bulky keys, which make them ideal for the motor trade or an estate agents where larger keys or more than one key is used.
- LOCKING: An economical Electronic Code lock. A simple 10 digit keypad gives the owner the option of entering 4-digit codes, and is easy to use.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Each unit comes complete with adjustable hook bars, key tabs, key rings, number labels to suit the hook bars and removable control indexes.
- FIXING: The cabinets have pre-drilled fixing holes for wall mounting.
- FINISH: Finished in a high quality durable powder coated finish.