Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Compact Home Office SS0721K Size 1 Security Safe with Key Lock
- The SS0721K Security Safes are ideal for use at home or in the office for storage of valuables and cash.
- SECURITY PROTECTION:Recommended for overnight cash cover of £1,000 cash or £10,000 valuables.
- LOCKING: Simple to use with their user-friendly key lock, supplied with 2 keys.
- FEATURES: Override key locking system and supplied with 2 keys.
- CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of up to 4mm steel plate door and up to 1.5mm body plus twin live locking bolts and concealed internal hinges for increased security.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for fixing to the floor or wall, with fixing bolts supplied for brick walls or concrete floors
- COLOUR: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant Black paint.