Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Citadel SS1193K Size 3 Fire & S2 Security Safe with Key Lock
- The Phoenix Citadel SS1190 series is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard (EN14450 ECB.S certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or Valuables cover of £40,000
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER): Tested to the European LFS 30P Fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1 keylock. Supplied with 2 keys.
- CONSTRUCTION: Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection. Wall thickness of 56mm, door thickness 92mm with anti drill plates and re-locker protection
- FIXING: Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.