External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix SS0992ED Cashier Day Deposit Security Safe with Electronic Lock
- Front Loading Cashier Deposit safe for 24 hour cash management. Ideal for under counter locations, allowing the safe deposit of cash from a till drawer.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Recommended for overnight cash cover of £1,000 cash*
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Fitted with a lockable deposit with Phoenix tilting baffle plate to ensure that the contents cannot be 'fished out'.
- CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of 6mm steel plate door and 2mm body.
- FIXING: All Cashier Deposit Safes are ready prepared for floor fixing with bolts supplied.
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality durable Metallic Graphite paint.