External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Top Loading Mail Box in Stainless Steel with Key Lock
- Full height drop-down door (with envelope motif) for easy removal of contents. Weather-proof and rust-proof.
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with 2 keys.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: The MB2007S has a frontloading A4 letter-slot deposit. This unit is also stackable with pre-drilled holes making it ideal for multi-occupancy residences and office blocks.
- FIXING: Suitable for wall mounting with pre-drilled holes and fixings supplied.
- CONSTRUCTION: From high grade stainless steel giving the mail box a quality heavy duty appearance.
- FINISH: Brushed Stainless Steel finish.