External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix 48 Hook Key Box with Key Lock
- A high quality range of key boxes with capacities ranging from 20 - 93 keys. Ideal for the home or office.
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for fixing to the wall with fixings supplied.
- FEATURES: Easy to view dividers and separators.
- COLOUR/FINISH: Finished in a high quality scratch resistant powder coat Grey paint.