External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Casa Top Loading Mail Box in Black with Key Lock
- Top-loading letter-slot deposit
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with 2 keys.
- FIXING: Suitable for wall mounting with pre-drilled holes and fixings supplied.
- CONSTRUCTION: A heavy duty construction allows a lengthier product lifespan when compared to other thinner-walled mail boxes
- FINISH: A zinc galvanised coating prevents oxidisation of the mail box and gives it a corrosion resistant, weather-proof and rust proof finish
- COLOUR: All models available in either a Black, Green or White powder coated finish