External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
Phoenix Madrid SC0062CG Hard Laptop Security Case with Combination Lock
- The Phoenix Madrid laptop case range is not only stylish but also extremely durable with its aluminium body and ABS panelling.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Fitted with a high security detachable cable used to securely attached to any fixed point. Ideal for use in the boot of a car, hotel room or office environment.
- LOCKING: Twin high quality chrome changeable combination locks secure the case
- FEATURES: Interior lined with high quality materials to protect your laptop from damage
- FEATURES: Supplied with zipped cable bag to keep all your cables neat and tidy and a high quality shoulder strap.
- FEATURES: Filing compartment to keep all your working documents neat and tidy with adjustable soft compartment separator