Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
- Independently attack tested and certified to EN 14450 S2 by ICIM
- Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AIS)
- Solid, extra heavy duty door and body
- The best build quality and security level in its class
- 5 year warranty
- Smart metallic black paint finish
- Flush fitting door and keypad make this safe ideal for use in bedroom cupboards
- High security key lock or electronic lock option
- Keylock version features new patented lock, incorporating sophisticated anti-tamper systems
- Electronic locking option including flush keypad, emergency override key and external battery power point in case of lock out
- Removable shelf
- Back and base fixing