Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
ForceGuard is a security cabinet suitable for the storage of a range of valuable bulk items
- Available in four sizes, with double doors on models 2– 4.
- Single-wall body and door constructed with 3mm solid steel. Doors have a total thickness of 52mm and open to 180°.
- Secured by three-way boltwork, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door. All bolts are chromeplated and 20mm in diameter.
- Doors also fitted with relocking device to give additional protection against attempted forced entry.
- Key lock (Class A) fitted as standard.
- Anchor points in the base allow the cabinet to be fixed to the floor. All cabinets have a light-grey, powder-coated finish, suitable for any office space (RAL 7035).
ForceGuard can be fitted with a doublebitted key lock, a 3-wheel combination lock or a high-security electronic lock as the primary locking option.
All models are equipped with removable shelves designed to accommodate A4 suspension files.
Please note: The projection of the handle is 50mm