Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
- Archive Cabinet has a steel, double-wall construction insulated with special fire resistant barrier material.
- Available in four sizes with a generous storage capacity ranging from 325–880 litres.
- Secured by three-way boltwork, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door.
- Class A (EN 1300) key lock fitted as standard.
- A wide range of flexible fittings available to suit all types of storage requirements, including removable shelves, extendable file frames for A4 or Folio files and a lockable compartment.
- Anchor points in the base allow the cabinet to be fixed to the floor.
- All cabinets have a light-grey, powdercoated finish, suitable for any office space.
The cabinet is fitted with a key lock as a standard. The lock has been certified Class A in accordance with the European norm, EN 1300, by leading standards agency, ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems).