Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
- Based on the very popular and high quality Torino S2
- Same solid construction as Torino S2
- Locking via patented euro-profile cylinder
- Keys are smaller and easier to carry than traditional safe keys
- Have one key to operate you safe, your front door and your office
- Suite your safe lock with your home or office keys
- Card protected key duplication
- Add your own euro cylinder if preferred
- If keys are lost or compromised then the lock is simple to change
- Removable shelf
- Back & base fixing