External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
- Independently tested and certified by ECBS to EN15659 LFS60P
- Tested at temperatures of up to 900°C
- All drawers are controlled by one central locking system
- Choose from high security key lock (K) or, electronic locking (E) for main locking system
- Control each drawer individually with an optional high security cam lock (KK and EK)
- Individual drawer latch means you can choose which drawers are locked by the central control system
- Drawers are suitable for both A4 and Foolscap files
- Each drawer can hold up to 40kg
- Anti-tilt device, means that only one drawer at a time can be opened
- Tactile rubber handles
- Label holders on each drawer
- High quality, scratch resistant, powder coated finish