Safe Ratings. These give a guide to the quality of the safe and wherever possible, we will confirm this rate with the manufacturer or by consulting the most up to date AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) guide.
External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
- Independently tested and certified to EN1143-2 Grade 1 by ECBS
- Deposit drawer means staff can deposit cash/valuables without having access to the main safe
- Proven method of protecting your business and your staff from hold up situations
- Reduces internal fraud
- Deposit drawer is secured with a high security keylock
- Main safe door is secured by a separate high security keylock
- Option of mechanical combination, electronic PIN or, biometric locks
- Rear facing/through wall deposit available to order
- Base fixing
Please note, some of the pictures show the key locking version however this is the electronic version as shown in the first picture.