External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
- Suitable for the storage of office documents, cigarette cartons, mobile phones, alcohol, drugs, coin and office equipment
- Choice of security Grades A (1mm steel) and C (4mm steel)
- Door secured by 3 way boltwork
- High security key lock as standard
- Option of mechanical combination, electronic PIN or biometric locks
- Option of dual locking on Class C cabinets
- Optional non-resettable opening counter
- Larger sizes have internal lockable cupboard as standard
- Class C cabinets have base fixing
- Class A cabinets do not bolt down