External Size of the safe in mm. Sizes will be shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm
Internal Size of the safe in mm. Sizes are shown as Height x Width x Depth. Please allow +/- 10mm. If dimensions are critical for your installation, please contact us to confirm.
Weight of the safe shown in kilograms (if known at time of entry). If weight is critical (for instance for upstairs installation) please contact us for confirmation.
The most common lock type in the UK is keylock and should come with 2 keys. However, other types available are:
Combination: where the dial is turned a few times one way to a number and then turned the opposite direction to a different number 2 or 3 times until open.
Digital: where a keypad is pressed to enter a code (usually between 4 and 16 digits). Electronic will soon become the major type of lock as the owner can change codes at will and many have features such as dual entry, time lock or time delay and multiple users with different codes.
- A range of economical key cabinets that offer
a high level of security
- Ideal for use in car showrooms, garages, universities,
schools and large commercial sites
- 5mm solid steel door and 2mm steel body
- Electronic locking as standard
- Key tags and numbers supplied
- KS 133 is deeper than most cabinets, making it ideal for
bunches of keys
- Height adjustable key racks
- Back fixing x 4